Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm LATE but I'm a Winner!

I'm very late with this post but (in my defense my life has been focused on my daughter and her medical issues) I am here at last! I won a copy of Cultivating Delight by Diane Ackerman from Kylee at Our Little Acre. It's a delightful garden read that has been very entertaining to me as I wait (endlessly) in doctor's offices. It reminds me that outside those dingy gray walls there is life. There is Spring. There is Gardening... And on a rare day home (a dingy gray day) it's a perfect way to relax.
Thank You, Kylee!

3 comments:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

CJ .. I had been thinking you weren't here for some time .. i know it is stressful with your daughter .. hope things are smoothing out a bit more now. Yes .. Spring is here !
Take care !
Joy

The Diva said...

CJ, I'm sorry about your daughter. I didn't know she was sick.~~Dee

Unknown said...

Thanks all! GardenGirl is doing great when it comes to accepting the Epilepsy but the meds she is on has horrible side effects that are really taking a toll on her (and her worrisome mother). Hopefully, that will change once we get her to a Neurologist.