- I have been a Girl Scout Leader for 6 years and was in Girl Scouts myself (when I was younger) for a total of13 years. Yikes! Thatsa longtime.
- I am a Choc-aholic! Hershey's Kisses, M&M's, Cocoa Puffs, Cakes, Brownies, Fudge, Hot Cocoa, Thin Mint Cookies, anything from Gertrude Hawke. That's my Top 10 List for Chocolate fixes!
- I love to play games. My husband does not. So everytime I get to visit with my parents we end up playing Phase 10 or Uno Attack.
- I am the Cupcake Queen of my kid's school. I love to search the internet for new cupcake ideas. I send an average of about 400 cupcakes to school each year!
- If I could move anywhere I would move to the Adirondacks! I make the 2 hour trip to the Adirondacks at least once a month with my kids. We pack a lunch and go hiking and spend time together. It's our family place and I'd move there in a hot NY second if I had the chance.
- I'm a wannabe writer. Did you guess? LOL. I have written a romance novel but have never had the nerve to send it anywhere.
- There that's 6 things about me that I'm sure you never wanted to know about me. Now who to tag?