Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I've been Accepted!

February is not a hotbed of garden activity for me but that doesn't slow me down in my quest for more garden time. Now, I've found a feast of garden blogs for my green thumb appetitie. I've been bitten by the Blotanical bug! And I've been accepted into their blog directory!
Don't laugh...I was really nervous that I'd get an e-mail saying, "We're sorry to say but your blog doesn't meet our high standards. Are you really a gardener?" So I was thrilled when I received the good news this morning that I had been accepted. Already, Joy from GardenJoy4Me has welcomed me. She has been so amazing to me as I literally grope and feel my way through this blogging experience. I love visiting her blog as it reminds me that I'm not the only frustated snowbound gardener!

I've had such a good time getting to know the ins and outs of blotanical. I'm probably going to spend all day online trying to figure all the features out. What better way to get a garden fix on yet another dreay, dismal, icy winter day? Well, maybe a shopping trip like Joy's.

4 comments:

CanadianGardenJoy said...

Hi CJ
I'm still on here trying to figure out where my brain left itself last night .. BIG sigh
Your blog is looking great ! .. no one would know you just started !
I'm groaning about mine looking rather dull and yet the paint cans for bathroom and kitchen are making snide remarks to me every time I run (ok .. walk) down to the utility room .. don't ask .. they are too rude to mention .. something about "HEY .. shouldn't you be painting by now lady??" jeez !
Have a good time with your blog and Blotanical ! don't stress over anything .. just enjoy !
Joy

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

I had been ignoring Blotanical. I see that Stuart will now let you pick favorites without having to rank them so I tried to add you to my favorites but right now the site is just beyond me. I was able to add some but I couldn't find yours. I'll try again later in the week.

CanadianGardenJoy said...

That was an issue for me too Apple .. I didn't want to "rank" any blog .. they are all equal .. my problem is I can't seem to get the knack back ? for picking them up when I find one I want to collect .. the paint cans are still talking to me .. so I may have to desert the ship for a while anyways.
Joy

Linda said...

Welcome to Blotanical, you will find all sorts of wonderful blogs and bloggers here.